The annual Burgers Symposium will be held on the afternoons of 26 & 27 May 2021. Unlike the usual format, due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions the Symposium will be organised in an online form, with only plenary presentations and award sessions.
The programme includes:
- Burgers Lecture by prof. Howard Stone, Princeton University (USA)
- Plenary lectures by
- prof. Anne Juel (University of Manchester, UK)
- prof. Wolfgang Schröder (RWTH Aachen, D)
- prof. Matthew Juniper (University of Cambridge, UK)
- prof. Jacques Magnaudet (IMFT Toulouse, F)
- Award session of prizes:
- Charles Hoogendoorn Fluid Dynamics Award 2019 (KIVI) by dr.ir. Cees Voesenek (WUR)
- Charles Hoogendoorn Fluid Dynamics Award 2020 (KIVI) by dr.ir. Anouk Bomers (UT)
- Leen van Wijngaarden Prize 2020 by dr.ir. Florian Muijres (WUR)
Details of the Symposium programme can be found here.
via JMBC website: www.jmburgerscentrum.nl/contact-registration/registration/registration-burgersdag-2021/